Tuesday, July 14

More Ohio Pictures

I shamelessly stole these from my friend Cindy's blog. She got pictures that I didn't, and since most of them include either myself or my children, I feel no guilt. Besides, she stole some from me first.

Sometimes, a girl just have to have her Sonic fix. Happy hour is a great thing, that's all have to say.

Emily and Cindy were fascinated with the size of these trees. In this picture, I am fascinated with the sheer size of my calves. Thanks for those cankles, Dad!
Brooklyn and Mommy having some love. We took a walk in the park the last day that Emily and Cindy were here, and Brooklyn really enjoyed being on my shoulders. It's always been a 'Daddy' thing to do in our family, so it's something she's never done before. She caught right on!

I think there's another picture out there after Brooklyn has put the glasses back on my face, and they're upside down. Cindy? Can I have that one too?

2 comments:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

fair enough!!! hey call me if you get a chance.... after 9 though cuz you dont have verizon and i'm outta minutes:) about the party and about your kids this semester! love ya:)

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

o victoria! i forgot to tell you- the reason i am so excited about this and so gung-ho is because i would love to do a little preschool for lilly and kadon- since they are the same age- it wouold be perfect- cuz i am not planning on sending her anywhere for preschool and if we have someone like your son on set days it will be a little more structured and prepared and i think it would be very good for them... lilly definately needs some schooling asap:)