Tuesday, April 20

Chip In

This is the post where I brazenly and shamelessly beg for money from my faithful readers. I have this overwhelming desire to take my family to Utah this summer. In July it will have been three years ago since we moved here, and most of my family hasn't seen us since we left the west. Of course a few of them came out for the funeral two years ago, and I made a brief trip back with just Brooklyn a few months later, but I want to take a real vacation.

I started counting pennies a while ago, and I'm coming up short. Family members have offered to help where they can, but we still need some funds to be able to make the extended trip home over the summer. 4 plane tickets cross country don't come free, darn it! I'm hoping if enough people donate small amounts, that it will add up to an amount large enough for us to be able to travel this summer and visit everybody westward yonder. So....c'mon, go dig in the sofa! Find some pennies, and help us travel to the land of sunshine and Bear Lake Raspberries! I posted a widget in my sidebar-all money will be securely deposited into my PayPal account, and if you end up giving something, please comment and let me know so I can properly thank you!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm not looking for any kind of thanks or credit by posting this comment, just looking for someone I can help out! I donated $50 to your trip. I hope it's able to help you make it to Utah to visit your family. Nothing is better then spending time with family. If you need anything else please let me know, I'll be checking back in the future to see if more money is needed. Hope this helps. :)

Miss Nelson said...

$50.00 from me! Hope this helps! I love your blog, by the way!

Anna Dutson said...

This looks like the coolest thing ever! I'm totally donating money when I get paid this weekend.