Wednesday, June 28

Continuing the madness...


I took both boys with me today and went grocery shopping. It's 90 frickin' degress outside, and I had to get out of the house. (also for reasons unrelated to temperature). So.....since Ammon is now carpooling with Emily's WONDERFUL husband Brent, I have the van and I decided to take a jaunt to the local Smith's Marketplace. Wow. What the heck was I thinking skipping naptime and taking two cranky, tired, and BUSY little boys into a grocery store with me. Wow. Needless to say, it was a fast shopping trip and the best thing I can say about that is that I forgot to buy vegetable oil, which made frying the corn shells to have taco tonight well, interesting. Thank heavens for neighbors, right?

Anyway, my boys are downstairs playing basketball (the two older ones) and I think Kadon might combust if I don't get off the computer soon, so this will be all for tonight. Hugs and Kisses!!

No comments: