Friday, May 14

How?

I registered Kadon for kindergarten today, and I can't help but wonder. How did my sweet baby boy go from this:

and this...
and this...
and even this...
to THIS?! And how in the world do I make it stop?!
They're growing up so fast, and as anxious as I am to see how they develop and learn new things, there will always be part of me that wants to hold them close and keep them sheltered and tiny. They are so very sweet and precious to me, and Imarvel that I get to be their mommy.

2 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

I don't know!!!! If you figure it out will you please pass it on because my baby girl is starting 3rd grade next year! 3rd!!!! and my boy will be in 1st!!! It is crazy!

Mimi Collett said...

Definitely too fast! I love how in his baby pictures I can still see the Kadon that I know.