Thursday, April 12

More Random Pictures

This picture was taken at the local Baby Animal Days festival, which is held every spring the Thursday-Saturday before Easter. My friend Laura and I took our kids on Friday morning, and Jeremy and Kadon got to dress up in the skins of dead creatures, which was quite the sight to see.
This picture was taken about two weeks ago when Kadon was sick with a very strange fever/cold combination. At the end of the day, all he wanted to do was snuggle and watch TV, so this is a picture of Ammon snuggling with both the boys after a tough day at work. Kadon looks so miserable in this picture it just makes my heart melt, poor kid.
This is my friend Laura's little boy who is Jeremy's age. They stood in line in order to be able to hold the baby chicks, and then very carefully passed the tiny creature between them so they could both have a turn. I managed to capture this photo mid-pass, and I think it's just precious.

No comments: