Wednesday, April 18

Well, at least it WAS here.

Spring WAS here. Seriously, it was down right warm and cheerful for several days. Unfortunately, spring has found other locales to frequent for the rest of the week. Last night I left my bedroom window open in order to enjoy the cool breezes while I slept, but sometime during the night the wind, rain, and thunder, coupled with freezing temperatures, forced me to close my bedroom window. I woke up this morning to soggy ground, dark skies, and intermittent rain showers for the rest of the day. At this particular moment, it's actually snowing. Yes, on April 18th, it's actually SNOWING!! I doubt that any of it will stick, it's more the 'melt instantly when it hits the ground' variety, but that fact that there is a white substance falling from the sky when yesterday my children and I spent the better part of the day enjoying the sunshine. Yesterday we walked to the park in the morning, came home long enough to nap, back outside until it was time to eat dinner, and then outside again until bedtime. It was lovely, but apparently not to last. I love Cache Valley, and I'm going to miss it, but the fickle weather? I hope it stays behind.

No comments: