Wednesday, November 7

Fall in Ohio

I have been remiss in posting photos lately, so even though this post will be kind of a cop-out as far as text, here are the photos I have been promising. Enjoy!!

Our small city branch hosted a Halloween party and chili cookoff the Saturday before Halloween. Ammon was chosen as the judge for the chili cookoff, and even though I offered numerous threats, promises, and pleadings, I still failed to win the contest.

This picture really doesn't mean anything, other than to show that my kid is just darn cute, even if he has his mouth full of breadstick.


Kadon as Merlin. I made his cloak myself, something I'm very proud of!! The stick in his hands is meant to be his wand.

The kids on Beggars Night, on Angela's front porch.

This is one of the days I took the kids to the park. It was freezing cold even in the middle of the day, but they still had a great time and I couldn't resist getting a photo of them on this enormous tree stump.

No comments: