Thursday, June 4

Preschool Graduation

Kadon graduated from preschool several weeks ago, but I haven't gotten around to posting these pictures yet. They had a little show where they had the children sing one song from every month that they've been in school. The teachers helped a bit, but for the most part the kids sang them all themselves.
Unlike the Christmas concert, this performance was only the kids in their class, so much of the over-excitement and craziness of the other concert was avoided.

It was really nice to see Kadon in this environment, with his friends. He's so at ease and comfortable, it's refreshing to see.
My little boy is growing up. *sob*



The graduation show was held on a day when Mary is normally down here for my classes, so she was able to go with us, which was a nice treat. I also picked Jeremy from school a little bit early so that he could come with us.

This is Kadon with Mrs. Whitney, one of his two teachers. His teachers have been so wonderful this year, we will miss them dearly. He will be attending the same school in the fall, but will have a different set of teachers. This school has been such a great opportunity for Kadon, and I have taken such joy in watching his growth in the last year. I can't believe the year has past so quickly!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I loved preschool graduation. And it only gets quicker ;) Kadon is a handsome little boy.

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

cute! what school does he go to? I haven't enrolled Lilly in anything yet, being an October birthday- she still has to wait 2 years before kindergarten.
I don't have internet access at our house so bare with me as my viewing times will be few and far between.