Monday, June 29

Update

Remember how I kept waiting for summer vacation to arrive so that life could slow down? Yeah, I'm still waiting. Since school got out I have spent a week with my mother, enrolled the boys in swim lessons, continued to attend the gym four times a week, and go camping with the boys for a week. The day after tomorrow, my friends Emily and Cindy arrive for a week long vacation.

The camping trip was so.much.fun. It was exactly what the boys needed, and was a lovely break for me as well. I have a few pictures that I haven't downloaded onto my computer yet, but I didn't take nearly as many as I normally would on a trip like that. Honestly, the boys and I were so busy having fun on the lake that I didn't want to stop and get my camera. We spent a lot of time on the water, and since an expensive digital camera and lake water is such a bad combo, the camera didn't come out very often. I'll post what I have, but most of the trip will simply have to live in our memories.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hopefully is a more "fun" busy than during the school year :) Camping is so peaceful and so relaxing. Relaxing mentally but not physically I guess ;) I'm with you though. I had my oldest graduate the end of May and we haven't stopped since!!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

way too cute background! had tons of fun at your party- just waiting for the next one for your houswarming party:)