Thursday, September 28

Haircut


Before I could secure Ammon's permission to buzz Jeremy's hair during the hottest part of the summer, I had to promise to let it grow out as soon as the colder air of the winter set in. Well, I let Jeremy's hair grow as long as I could stand, but once the hair around his ears had grown about an inch past the tops of his ears. He had started to look rather shaggy, so while his father was at work on Wednesday, we ventured to the beauty college where Emily's sister works and had her trim Jeremy's hair. He looks so handsome and grown up, and I managed to snap this picture, and even caught him by surprise a little bit, as you can tell by the look on his face. I was really proud of how good he acted, and that he sat all by himself. I asked him at the beginning of the haircut if he wanted me to stay with him and stand by him, or if he wanted me to go over to the waiting area and sit down, and he said 'I can do it all by myself, mommy'. He's such a big boy, that little son of mine.

No comments: