Thursday, September 21

The Time is Today!

September 21st. I have been waiting for September 21st for four long months. Tonight my favorite show, the only show that I actually watch on a regular basis, is returning after the summer hiatus. I am planning to put my kids to bed early and plant myself in front of the television from 8 until 9 pm, and I will allow no interruptions! We also have some pretty serious inspections going on tomorrow, so I have been doing a lot of cleaning for that, and have managed to plan accordingly so that I don't have any cleaning to do tonight and I can veg out guilt free in front of my show. It has been a long and busy week, and I am really glad that today is Thursday and it is almost over. I will be even more glad when tomorrow is Friday and Ammon and I get to go out for a date and we don't have anything planned all weekend long. It feels like we haven't seen each other in at least a couple of weeks! With Ammon's parents being here, and the hectic weeks we've had since they left, we feel like we've barely had time to breathe! It will be nice this weekend to sit back and relax. In fact, I was invited to attend the relief society conference in Salt Lake this weekend, and I turned it down in favor of staying home and spending some much needed time with my family. Anyway, Kadon is sick (again!) and screaming at me, so I'm going to cut this short today, but I'll try and do more tomorrow after we take him back to the doctor. I'm worried about asthma, and am going to get him checked out, so I'll post what we find out hopefully some time this weekend.

No comments: