Wednesday, November 15

Again!

Again, the week is slipping by, and I have hardly noticed. Okay, to be truthful, I have noticed, but I certainly haven't been up to posting about it on here. I have been down most of this week with a particularly vicious infection in my mouth. I know, I know, it could have been avoided by going to the dentist on a regular basis, but I don't have dental insurance, and going to the dentist requires finding both the time, but finding and securing a babysitter, as most dentists only see patients during the day when my husband is busy. Plus, I also have to take into my account my mortal fear of all things dental. For some reason the idea of going to the dentist strikes such fear into my heart that I will let a cavity go to the point that I am in far more pain than the dentist ever would have put me through to fix it originally. Hence, my suffering this week. I probably could have gotten a simple filling several months ago, but at this point I am going to have to get a root canal, buildup, and crown in order to save my tooth. I have also been in excruciating pain for almost a week now, the kind of pain that put me in the ER on Sunday night because I hadn't slept in at least a week and Ammon couldn't watch me suffer anymore.

Anyway, that's why I haven't posted. And I'm not going to post any more now, because quite frankly, I've been trying to catch up on a weeks worth of housework today, and my mouth hurts. I'm going to go lie down.

No comments: