Wednesday, November 1

Portraits

On the spur on the moment, my friend Emily and I took our kids to JC Penney to get their portraits taken. We just barely squeaked in to get an appointment, but they turned out so cute, it was completely worth it! I almost didn't get their matching shirts, I thought it would look silly to have them in the same shirts for pictures. However, I think it turned out adorable, and it's perfect for the season! We still need to get family pictures done sometime before christmas, as we usually give those out for at least part of our christmas presents, but I'm glad that we did pictures of the boys a seperate day. It makes it a little bit easier on everybody, and now we get to enjoy these for longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting. We have only been gone 6 months!