Tuesday, September 11

Goofy Hats and Funny Faces



In keeping with our designated 'craft time' every morning, yesterday the kids made paper hats out of newspaper. Actually, to be more accurate, I made paper hats out of newspaper, and the kids had a ball decorating them with stickers, markers, and chenille wire. I especially love the funny face that Kadon is trying to copy in this photo, I think it's absolutely hysterical (not to mention a great shot of the pearly whites! Who needs a dentist, anyway?!)
As a side note, I went back to the doctor today for my 35 week appointment, and I have been anxious over my possible due date change for nothing. The doctor I saw today was perfectly willing to let my original earlier due date stand, and also is hoping to perform my c-section much earlier than I had hoped for. He likes to deliver about 10 days to 1 week early, so Brooklyn should be making her arrival sometime between the 3rd and the 8th. That' s right folks, only about 3-4 weeks! As yet I still haven't gotten anything ready, but I am going to start the sorting and setting up process tomorrow and will have an exact date and time for my section by the end of the week. I can't believe it's almost time to be done, these last 9 months have FLOWN by!!

No comments: