Thursday, April 23

I got nuthin'

I know I haven't blogged in over a week. I am still going crazy at school. I had three tests this week, one each for Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry, and History. I'm still going to the gym three times a week, and spending two hours a week with a personal trainer. Miraculously, and in no small part thanks to my visiting teacher and my mother-in-law-extroadinaire, my house is also clean.

So.........yeah. That doesn't leave much time for blogging.




However, there is good news! Only 5 more weeks, and onto summer vacation! Hooray!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You sound very busy!!! I love your weight ticker that shows how much you lose. I started this year as well and need to track it like this ;) Your doing great....I'm not there yet but back to working out and loving it. Glad you have some help with kids/house. Yes, summer is around the corner.