Monday, April 6

Breathless

I'm currently sitting in The Learning Center, a small room on campus set aside for quiet study, tutoring, and computer work. I'm meant to be completing a chemistry assignment, but I can't remember which problems I'm to be doing, so I'm secretly harboring a hope that one of my classmates is going to stop in on their way to class and fill me in on the problem numbers. I've been so busy the last week that I'm breathless. I spend all day, every day, running from one thing to the next. I'm still trying to squeeze in an extra two hours at the gym every week (along with the three I was already doing), and spend practically every spare moment at home either cleaning or studying. I drop into bed every night, completely exhausted, and dream about Anatomy and Physiology all night. So far, the class load seems manageable. I'm desperately glad I chose to take the summer off, because I think that after another 9 weeks of this breakneck-never say die-run 'til you drop pace, and I might really drop. For now, can anybody tell me the difference between DNA and RNA, and draw the molecular structure of Estrogen? Because I have until tomorrow to memorize it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe RNA means, Ribonucleic Acid. Right? Does that help?

Kimberley said...

Although unrelated to the particular post, I just have to say that juggling a very hectic school schedule while being an active mom to three during the most trying year of your life and still managing to lose 20 lbs?!?! You are AWESOME!!! (not to mention inspiring).