Thursday, September 3

Elders vs. Sisters

It's been a pretty rotten day. I'm hurting, I'm lonely, and I'm confused. I've snapped at my kids, I've second-guessed a decision that I had to make yesterday, and I'm on the verge of being angry and bitter at God for once again taking away somebody that I care about.

That being said, I wasn't overjoyed to open my email inbox tonight and find a couple forwards from my Mom.

Like I said, I'm pretty cranky today.

On a whim, I went ahead and opened up the first email, downloaded the video, and patiently waited while my computer prepared to play it.

I had a good laugh.

I needed that tonight, so thanks, Mom.

4 comments:

Miranda @ Someday Crafts said...

That was hilarious, Victoria! Thanks for posting it! I'm sorry you've had such a rough day. ((((HUGS))))

Emily Nielson said...

Ok, that was great! Thanks for sharing it :D

Mimi Collett said...

I'm sorry about the tough day. :( And about the car in your backyard. I'm grateful it was early morning so no one was in the backyard. That's a blessing. Thanks for sharing that video!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

hilarious!! i am grateful to have awesome hometeachers:) therefore- i have never missed a month visiting teaching since i have been back in the ward.... probably due more to my on the ball companion:)