Saturday, November 14

Cherry Chocolate




Strange things happen when I get bored sometime around midnight...
These pictures don't do the red justice. I was hoping by sitting outside in the sun that it would capture the full effect, but it really didn't. I was nervous last night and apprehensive this morning, but I really like it at this point. I went to a baptism at the church this morning, and everybody had really positive things to say--and it's a nice change of pace. I think it's fun to experiment, anyway!

5 comments:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

o it looks really cute! you did a great job!... do you still need me then, or is that what you were planning and you did it??

SarahAnne said...

Way cute!

Anonymous said...

Being red is so much fun. I hope you are able to catch the crazy spirit that comes attached to us. ;) You will have a blast, not to mention it looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me. Oops.

Ashley :)

Mimi Collett said...

It looks fantastic!! :)