Monday, August 14

County Fair Part 2


We greatly enjoyed the county fair on Saturday night. We met my parents there, and had a lot of fun wandering around, visiting the booths, and eating some wonderful food. My parents got some kabobs that they said were so-so, but the caramel apple that I enjoyed on our way out was fantastic!! Definitely not in the diet, but wonderful nonetheless. We even found the new electronic voting machine that they had on display, and my dad spent several minutes questioning the poor poll workers about every minute detail about the machines. How they work, how the memory works, what the different displayed mean. He even asked about what would happen if the power went out during an election! It was really funny, I've always known that my dad is very detail-oriented, it was just amusing to see his idiosyncrasies out in full force. Anyway, a good time was had by all, and I have posted a few of the highlights here. Enjoy!

No comments: