Saturday, March 10

Fireman Kadon

As I'm sure many of you are aware, Ammon's father, Russ, was a fireman for the state of New York for many, many years. He has many old uniforms that he brought with him to Utah after retirement, and when it came time for Russ and Mary to sell their North Logan home last spring, many of the old shirts, fire hats, and uniforms were doled out to the grand kids to use as dress-up clothes. Unfortunately, Jeremy doesn't seem to be much into dress up (perhaps he isn't old enough yet) but a few weeks ago, Kadon expressed an interest in putting the old uniform on. I tried and tried to get a good picture of him with the hat and shirt, but he really wasn't cooperating. Finally, I was able to snap this shot and one other that I thought did a reasonable job of capturing his cuteness. It was made even more cute by the fact that he continually tripped over the hem of the shirt, and the 'short' sleeves reached down to his wrists. I know I'm very partial to my boys, but I still can't help but think there's nothing cuter than an adorable little boy in an overgrown fire mans outfit.

No comments: