Wednesday, March 7

I admit

Alright, I'm copping to it. In the interest of full disclosure, I am making a concession, readers. I, Victoria Fellows, have become an occasional blogger. It's not that I haven't thought of you, my poor abandoned readers, it's just that the thought has never reached past a vague 'I should probably blog something' state. It's not that there hasn't been anything going on, it's just that by now, I feel as though there is no way that I could catch you up. Anyway, that being said, here is the obligatory list of excuses:
Morning Sickness has been fairly brutal. Not 'puking up your toenails night and day' brutal, but a omnipresent, vague uncomfortable nausea that persists mostly in the morning and evening.
Ammon's parents have been staying with us since the day after I last posted. Therefore, I have been attempting to scale back my computing time to a reasonable amount, so that the in laws don't become about the health and welfare of my neglected children and attempt to enroll me against my will in a self help group.
Pure, old-fashioned, unadulterated laziness. Yes, I have had more than usual going on. Jeremy has been in a daily preschool up until the middle of last week, and we also enrolled him in Karate, which has a weekly lesson. I'm still singing with my quartet on Thursdays, and there have been several church activities that have kept me busy in the evenings. However, aside from all of those things, I could have found time to blog if it was truly a priority for me, but again, in the interest of full disclosure, I admit that it's not.
You, my faithful readers, are on my mind. I vow as a March resolution, to attempt to be more diligent about my blogging. I vow to chronicle my most mundane activity both in photo and word, and post it here for your perusal. Prepare to be wowed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you'll be blogging more when you can. I makes me feel a little closer.