Sunday, August 26

33 Weeks


Here I am in all my enormous 33 week glory. I had Ammon capture this picture this morning, and although I don't think it's terribly flattering, I suppose I'm probably not going to be happy with any photos taken of my at this point. Although I am aware that I feel enormous and ungainly, it's unsettling to see proof of this in photos. At any rate, as this is planned to be our last pregnancy, I still want to immortalize it on film. Tomorrow I go in for another ultrasound to determine if Brooklyn is growing on schedule, as I have still been losing weight due to my severe morning sickness. With both the boys I had put on at least a few pounds by this point in my pregnancy, but this time I haven't managed to do even that, so the doctor is concerned about sufficient growth of our baby. I feel confident that everything is fine and that she is growing (it feels like she's growing!!) but I will post more information as soon as I have it. If nothing else, it's a great opportunity to get another look at our little one before her arrival in a few weeks!

No comments: