Monday, August 27

Ultrasound

I had my 33 week ultrasound today to check and see if our little girl is actually growing. The doctors both in Utah and in Ohio have been concerned about the amount of weight I have lost, and chose to do another ultrasound at this point in order to check on Brooklyn's growth. After checking all the measurements, she is measuring slightly small but not drastically so, so I'm not sure if my Obstetrician is going to choose to change my due date or not. I go back to the doctor on the 11th of September to evaluate the results of this scan. No matter the results, everything (other than her small size--which again isn't drastic) looks wonderful, all the body parts are right where they should be and functioning correctly, and she is still very much a girl. It was great to get another shot at our girl, and be able to 'see' one more time before she arrives.

No comments: