Friday, February 23

New Ticker

Yes, some of you may have noticed the new ticker at the top of the page. I hesitated to post about this on here, as I'm not technically ready to announce anything yet, but I'm pretty sure that most of the people who read this blog already know, and to those of you who don't: SURPRISE! WE'RE PREGNANT! Yup, that's right. Baby number 3 will be making an appearance in our home this fall. We are so thrilled to be expecting, and even though morning sickness has officially set in, I am so excited to be bringing another baby into this world. I look at my two beautiful boys, and am grateful for the time that I have to spend with them, and for the spirits they are. I am anxious to find out what sort of little person will be joining us this time, but I'm sure that whatever happens it will be for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that the morning sickness is kicking in alrealy. I am really excited for you guys!