Thursday, July 26

Absent

I know I've been woefully absent from posting for a while, and I apologize. I believe when I last posted I said that Ammon and Russ had left Utah for the long trip here, which took them about three and a half days. They arrived here Sunday afternoon, hungry, tired, and glad to be home. We spent all of Monday unloading the moving truck, which went quickly with the help of four strapping young missionaries that are serving in our area. Angela also came over with her brood, which was great to keep my two kids entertained so the adults could get the work done. I must say, this house looks s much more homey now that there is enough furniture to fill the space, and I have enjoyed being surrounded by a few of my own belongings and having my children's toys available for their pleasure. I also managed to get through the finale installment of the Harry Potter series, although it took me about two days longer than most other people I know. If you haven't read the book yet--who unto you! It was great, and I really enjoyed it. Definitely worth the wait. Anyway, now that we have our computer here we just need to go purchase a wireless network card and I can access the Internet from our bedroom, which will enable me to finally begin posting pictures again. My poor digital camera is bursting at the seams with photos that I am dying to post for your enjoyment.
Today we leave Dayton to spend the rest of the week in Cincinnati. We haven't yet decided if we're going to attempt to get an apartment right away, settle down in this house for the winter, or if we're going to transplant ourselves right away to the Cincinnati area. Ammon has applied for several jobs, and will probably apply for several more later this week, and hopefully when we start getting some offers coming we will be able to make a decision about where we will be spending the next months of our lives. I will post when we return on Monday, and let you all know how the search went. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: