Wednesday, January 23

Downtown Trolley

A couple weeks before Christmas, Janice and I took our boys to see a Christmas train display in downtown Cincinnati. As much as the boys liked the elaborate display, complete with a full mountain village surrounding it, the true highlight of the day was a free Holiday Trolley that runs a circuit around downtown. It was such a fun chance to check out downtown Cincinnati, and the driver of the trolley was even dressed up as Santa Claus, which I thought was a great touch.

These are the boys waiting to get onto the Trolley. There are several designated stops around the city, and this was the one closest to where the train was displayed.
Ding, ding, ding went the trolley! (anyone out there get the movie quote?)
See the barely contained exuberance? I love it. Such a huge, overflowing grin warms my heart on the coldest of days.
Janice, with my folded up stroller and the three boys, boarding the trolley. I'm sure she won't thank me for this picture, but I think it's really cute.

No comments: