Wednesday, January 9

The Upstairs

This is at the top of the stairs. The door on the far right is the boys bathroom. Next to that, the room that is completely dark in this picture is the boys bedroom, and on the left of there is the door to Brooklyn's room. If I went all the way to the top of the stairs and made a right in front of the bathroom, it would take me into our bedroom. More on that later.
This is the bunkbed that the boys got for Christmas as a joint Fellows family gift. They're loving it, and Mom is loving the extra space. I'm standing in the doorway of their room to take this picture.
Now I'm standing in front of their closet, in front of the bookcase you can almost see on the right edge of the above picture. The dresser on the left is Kadon's, and Jeremy's is on the right.
This is Brooklyn's room, right next to the boys room. I'm standing right in the doorway, and can almost get the whole room in. On the other side of the green shelves on the left edge of this picture is her closet, and that's all there is to the room. Pretty small, but it definetely serves the purpose.
This is the end of our bedroom. Looking down the length of the hallway, there is Brooklyn's room, and the dresser you see in our bedroom is Ammon's. Next to me on my left is our closet, it's situated over the stairs, in that empty space. It's pretty large, and I couldn't take a picture of it because it's a mess!


Next: the master bedroom

No comments: