Saturday, July 12

44 Things

I found this on somebody else's blog. Consider your self tagged, if you're a taggable sort of person.

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Only with chicken wings
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? Ammon had one, but I gave it back to his Dad a couple months ago. It was under duress that it was brought into my house--and it didn't take long for it to go back out once Ammon was gone.
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Back in my evil days I liked Frappuccino's. But that was before Starbucks was on every street corner.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yup
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only high quality ones. No cheapo's for me.
7. Favorite Christmas song? O Come O Come Emmanuel
8. Can you do push-ups? Haven't checked lately. Probably a few.
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band, for all it still symbolizes to me. It says eternity all the way around the band, that's what I'm hanging on for now.
10. Favorite hobby? I love to shop, read, and spend time with friends.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My weight
13. Middle name? Lynn
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1-Brooklyn is playing quietly on the floor by herself, that is so nice! 2-I hope my brother wants to go on the riverboat cruise I found. 3-I wish I could get a nap today. Two sick kids=one tired Mommy.
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Cream Soda, Milk
16. Current worry right now? Being alone for the rest of my life.
17. Current hate right now? Being alone for the rest of my life.
18. Favorite place to be? Anytime before April 11th.
19. How did you bring in the New Years? Russ and Mary came down, and we played games until about 11pm. Ammon and I probably could have made it to midnight, but Russ and Mary were clearly fading, and since they were sleeping in the living room, we took pity on them. I'm pretty sure we rung it in our own way upstairs, though.
20. Like to go? Where? Hmm. Not really sure I understand this question. I'm looking forward to a trip without my kids, does that count?
21. Name three people who will complete this? Oh geez. I have no idea. Emily? Snickollet? Christine?
22. Do you own slippers? Funny story there--it's the pair I bought with my sister on a whim, and wore them to a friend's wedding. I only wear them occasionally.
23. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'm a high thread-count cotton kind of girl.
25. Can you whistle? Nope
26. Favorite color? Purple
27. Would you be a pirate? Would it pay the bills?
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower.
29. Favorite girl's name? Brooklyn
30. Favorite boy's name? I was campaigning for Derek if Brooklyn had been a boy. I would not have won.
31. What's in your pocket right now? Perhaps some garbage. I am a Mom.
32. Last thing that made you laugh? A guest post from one of my favorite bloggers on another blog. It was hilarious.
33. Best bed sheets as a child? I remember a spread that was longer to reach the floor. I used to love to pretend it was a cave, and I hid under there all the time.
34. Worst injury you've ever had? I had surgery on my toe when I was sixteen, does that count?
35. Do you love where you live? Not really. But it's not so much the house as the person that isn't here.
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
37. Who is your loudest friend? Probably Joanna, although she would disagree with me. I don't know that I have any particularly loud friends.
38. How many pets do you have? 1. A dog named Jazz.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Pfft. Yeah, they're banging down my door.
40. What is your favorite book? I love Marry Higgins Clark. I have read almost everything she's every written.
41. What is your favorite candy? Caramello and Snickers
42. Favorite Sports Team? Indianapolis Colts
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke? Of course! This is the ONE morning that all THREE kids are sleeping in, and I have to be at the church at 8am. I would so much rather stay in bed than get up and shower!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, you know #37 is me. Heh.

~Ashley

Unknown said...

My middle name is Lynn too.

This was fun to read. :)