Sunday, July 20

Photo-ology

I've seen this game before on message boards, but it never occurred to me to post it on a blog. The idea is to type the answer to the question into the search engine image search, and post the first (or best) picture that comes up. I know it sounds confusing, but it will make sense as you go along.
What is your first name?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What is one bad habit you have?
What age will you be on your next birthday?

What is your favorite dessert?
What is one word that describes you?
What do you love most in the world?
What is your dream vacation? What is your favorite snack?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your beverage of choice?

6 comments:

Camara said...

Tag you're it! Check out my blog to find out what it is!

Unknown said...

That was cool!

Amy said...

Wow, I love that picture of the lightning! It's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten that was your celebrity crush.... ha ha. Do you remember I had that weird dream about him?

SarahAnne said...

Cool! I like this game.
How did you get your pics to stay small and not direct-link to photobucket, or whatever? LMK via email or something!

Love your pics...who is your celebrity crush...looks like Chris Daughtry but I'm not sure... ??

SarahAnne said...

Nevermind...I see it's Vin. ;o)