Friday, September 26

Family Pictures

The kids and I did family pictures with a good friend today, and they turned out beautifully. It was heart wrenching and bittersweet, but I'm grateful that we did it--and grateful tha tMicahel was so willing to give of his time and artistry to make our family look beautiful. I haven't decided which prints to order yet, so I will post the link here and if anyone has an opinion on which ones are the best, please help me out! You have to enter your email address to be able to see it, but it's worth it.

Our Family Session

10 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

They are all WAY CUTE! I don't know that I would be any help with picking them out. I think I would want them all. He did a great job!

OH by the way I love the one with the hands. It made me cry.

Love you!

Amy said...

I like the one of the 4 of you w/ Brooklyn's hands up. I also like the second ones of the boys the best. I can't decide on the ones of B which one I like better. I just want to say I absolutely LOVE Brooklyn's toothy grin!!! So darling. Also I love the hand picture. So touching.

Unknown said...

Wow, they are all so cute!!!

I like the one with Brooklyn's hands up the best. I love it in black and white!

Anonymous said...

Wow they are amazing, as always reading your blog and seeing the pictures brings me to tears. Loves the one with the all the hands.

Heather said...

I loved them! They are absolutely beautiful!

Camara said...

So I put my email address in b/c I was curious to see how they turned out. I loved them. You looked so pretty in them. I like you hair. Did you color it? The kids all look adorable...especially that little girl! What a sweetheart!

Alisha said...

I love them all!! Although, I think I'll have to agree with the others on the best one of all of you. The one where Brooklyn has her hands up is adorable!

Kellie said...

All of them are just beautiful!!

Laura said...

adorable. Your friend is a very talented photographer. YOu guys are very talented subjects as well!

Kaylene said...

What beautiful portraits! Kids are so hard to photograph and have them all looking great.