Tuesday, September 2

Westward

I leave our humble home to begin my journey to Utah tomorrow. Mary will arrive here sometime tomorrow morning, and sometime after lunch I will pack my luggage and my daughter into our minivan and head toward Dayton. I have an appointment for a much needed haircut (one that was delayed when lice was discovered two weeks ago) at 5:30 in the evening, then Brooklyn and I will spend the night at my sister in law's house before flying out early on Thursday morning. I don't know if I will get a chance to blog while I'm in Utah, but in case I don't I hope everybody has a splendid week. I will return on Wednesday that 10th, and will post a full report then if not before. TTFN!

While I'm on hiatus, I offer this video courtesy of Jeremy. As many of you know, he adores Lego's. He's also recently acquired an obsession with Star Wars, which I find odd because he has never been allowed to see the Star War's movies. Regardless, a few weeks ago he decided to combine his two favorite activities, and somehow convinced me to capture it on video for him. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have an awesome trip!

The video won't play for me....That stinks!