Thursday, February 12

A Day at the Park

My apologies in advance to those of you who have dial-up Internet. You probably have two choices here--give up on being able to see the pictures and therefore fully enjoy this post, or go, make yourself a cup of something nice to drink, and come back in a while. I'll try not to overload your hard drive while you're gone.


I thought these photos would be a fun way to show the extreme weather changes we get here in Ohio. The snow and ice pictures that I posted last were only about three weeks ago, and on Sunday, this is what we experienced:

It was a balmy 55 degrees, and even though it was sunny and Brooklyn was croupy, we couldn't resist getting out and enjoying the spring-like weather.

I kept trying to get Brooklyn to look at me, but she was distracted by this glowing orb in the sky.
We haven't seen it for a few months, so she wasn't quiet sure how to avoid it's glare!
Jeremy, in true form, quickly found three other boys to play with, and I could scarcely get him to hold still long enough for some pictures. Even this one is in mid-climb.
This picture didn't turn out as well as I hope, but I think it's still a neat perspective of the size of the play equipment at this park. It's the one that Ammon and I took the kids too the weekend before he died, and it will probably always be my favorite because of that.
My little girl is growing up, right before my eyes.

She loved the texture of the bark. She kept picking it up by the handfuls, and then dropping it over and over again.



Kadon called me over to watch him 'fish'. I'm not even sure where he got that idea!







The same swing pictured here. She's finally growing, right?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww great pictures!!! We haven't found a cool park here yet...but there is one over in Loveland that is alright.