Wednesday, January 20

More Florida Pictures

I've continued to pirate Florida pictures from my friends as they've posted them on facebook, so a few more might be trickling in over the next few days.

Raymond is a local here in Cincinnati, and one of the widowers I see on a regular basis. He's also been in charge of putting together some of the details of the Florida bago for years. He's a great guy, and a good friend.
Sheila-probably my closest widow friend, and my roomate this year.
Lisa, a woman I met for the first time this year.

Sheila, Lisa, and I quickly became inseperable-when Lisa left Sunday afternoon, Sheila and I were a bit like sad puppies looking for her everywhere. It was so awesome to get to know another neat person!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Like the girlfriend pic. Sometimes there is just nothing better than good friends.....

Cartas said...

Look at you my dear! You look fabulous!! How are you doing!??!