Friday, February 16

Happy President's Day!


I noticed I hadn't posted a picture in a while, so this is sort of a double-threat kind of post. I took this about a week ago, when my children were actually playing nicely together for a moment. Kadon has repeatedly asked to sleep in his brothers bed, and occasionally Jeremy will oblige and let him cuddle for a moment. Luckily, both children are feeling better, finally. Jeremy still has a lingering cough that sounds really ragged. We have continued our regimen of cough syrup at night, just to save him from coughing all night in bed. The one night we forgot, we woke up at 12:30, and ached for how he sounded, until Ammon took pity on him and woke him up to swallow some medicine. We haven't forgotten since then.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend, it's President's Day and Ammon actually has both school and work. Furthermore, we have almost no plans this weekend. I am supposed to attend a Pampered Chef party on Saturday, and I have a dentist appointment on Monday morning, but other than that we get to stay home in blissful seclusion. Hopefully by the end of the long weekend, we can emerge healthy, and rested, ready to tackle another week. I would say that I will attempt to post again on Monday, but you will all know that it's a lie. So that being said, happy (early) President's Day!

No comments: