Thursday, May 29

Mitch Hedberg

Last night I was car shopping with my home teacher from church, and something in the course of our conversation reminded me of a skit by Ammon's favorite stand-up comedian. Because of the strange dynamics of our relationship, I was unable to acknowledge the humor of this man while Ammon was still alive. I always laughed uproariously whenever Ammon would do a spot-on impersonation of him, but maintained that I didn't find him funny at all, despite all the laughter. In hindsight, it was silly. Silly that I couldn't admit that I found Mitch Hedberg hysterical. Anyway, here I am, making amends. He can be crass, he has some language, but his delivery is impeccable, and sitting in front of this video makes me feel closer to Ammon than I have in weeks. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Mitch. He is stinkin' hilarious!

Laura said...

nice posts lately. How is the car shopping going?