Wednesday, August 27

Dire

I'm sorry to make the situation, and my depression, sound so dire in my previous post. Honestly, as much as I would *like* to end it all, I know that I won't do it. I may sometimes longingly dream of the day when Ammon and I can be re-united, but that scene simply doesn't involve the resounding slap in the face I would surely receive if I showed up at the pearly gates before my appointed time. No, I have no plans to take my life. I carry around a longing in my heart for my time to come very soon, but will never, could never, take that decision into my own hands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria,
I know the feelings of deep sadness and wanting to end it all after a 21 year marriage my husband asked for a divorce and married 6 months after. Even though my children were in their teens I felt great sadness that I still feel even after 3 years later. I am now receiving counseling from the Social Workers that work with the Church and am working on making myself healthy. I too feel a loss and even a greater loss when I see my ex with his new wife. Please don't hesitate to get help. Your bishop will help you find it.

My blogs never show my true feelings because I'm not brave enough. But I am grateful for people like you who do want to share your feelings. I can learn from it.

Love,
Jennie

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear that. I was quite worried. I am praying for you.

Our Crazy Family said...

I am glad you would never do that. I honestly didn't think you ever would but the way you were talking was starting to scare me. You are always in our prayers.

Kaylene said...

Victoria, I had no clue that you're going through such tragedy. I'm so sorry. I'm so glad you can lean on the Lord so faithfully, what a wonderful blessing!

I'm glad to be back in touch and every time I run past you on facebook I think of calling you "Victortha" Back in the day, waht silliness, I hope you can forgive me. :) You have three beautiful children!