Sunday, November 16

Tight Gratitude

I am grateful for tights today. I have a denim skirt that hits right around my knees, and although I think it's really cute, I haven't been brave enough to wear it more than once in the past. I have been cursed with my Dad's calves, and although they look find on him--on me, they're hideous. Ammon affectionately called them 'cankles'-meaning that I don't have ankles, just calves that end in feet. Anyway, with the addition of some opaque black tights today, I think I feel brave enough to venture out of the house in my short skirt. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I need some tights so I can wear my shorter skirts even in Winter. I have huge calves that drive me insane, but no matter how much weight I lose they are still HUGE!

Camara said...

I feel for you. I have fat calves too! I hate it b/c I can't find any of those high sexy boots that will fit around my fat calves!

Heather said...

I thought you looked really great today! seriously... :)

Heidi said...

Hey, Victoria! Good to see you. :)

My dd loves tights or leggings with those kinds of skirts, and they are so cute. Enjoy!

Heidi

The Bowler Five said...

I love to peak in and see how things are going...I hope you don't mind. You really are an inspiration to many. Thanks,
Angie Bowler (from countryside manor)