Tuesday, December 19

Caroling we go

Last night for Family Home Evening a group of us went out caroling. It was a lot of fun, and we made it to several houses in the ward. We only sang for about 40 minutes, as it was bitterly cold, and also my voice was starting to give out. I was trying my best to sing gingerly, but I have missed songs so much, I couldn't help but really try to do my best. It didn't sound very good, I was able to sing my part but it sounds very gravelly and not much like myself, but I enjoyed it all the same. After our trek around the neighborhood, we all ventured back to our house where we had hot chocolate and donuts, and sat around and talked for about an hour. All in all, it was a very pleasant, if very COLD evening. The temperature is supposed to plummet again today, and when I looked at the weather report, the temperature is currently 10 degrees, and we have a lovely high of 29 today! Looks like we got out caroling done just in time.

No comments: