Tuesday, December 12

Sickly

It's a good thing I don't get sick very often. I have come down with a particularly nasty cold the last two days, and I feel like my head is going to explode and my nose is going to fall off. Last night I was smart enough to take some NyQuil before I went to bed, and I slept like an angel....until about 2:00 am when the drugs wore off. If I were a smart woman, I would have gotten up and taken more medicine, but since I was warm and comfortable in bed, I stayed there and suffered. Ammon was nice enough to stick around this morning and make us a hot breakfast and put away the clean dishes for me, and suggested that I put in a movie for myself and relax today. I might do that, but I really should be getting the laundry done and unearthing my newborn clothing for my friend who is having a baby next month. I think I'll just take it easy for a little while, and then hopefully tackle my chores after a movie.

No comments: