Thursday, January 25

Jeremy Birthday

Okay, I know I'm COMPLETELY belated in posting this, but I have been really lazy about downloading pictures from my digital camera. Also, I have been trying desperately to cut back on my computer time, so blogging has taken a back seat to other, more important and time-consuming tasks. (IE: being a mother) Anyway, Jeremy had a fabulous birthday. We celebrated with a small group of family members on Saturday. We had a nice dinner of baked manicotti (NOT on the diet) and salad, then enjoyed opening gifts and playing with his new toys. Jeremy received two new robots, and I am not sure who enjoyed playing with them more, Jeremy or his father. It was rather cute. On Monday, his actual birthday, the fun continued with his very first friend party. We invited about 6 other 4 year olds over, and they played with balloons, decorated party hats, decorated and ate cupcakes and ice cream, and then helped Jeremy open his presents. After that, they had a few minutes to play freely in the toy room before their parents showed up to collect them. It was a hugely successful party, and Jeremy is already talking about what he wants to do next year. As for his parents....we're just thrilled that it's over, and now we're looking forward to quietly celebrating Kadon's birthday in a couple of months.

No comments: