Tuesday, January 2

Stomach Bug

Well, my two older boys have apparently been struck down with a stomach bug. Poor Ammon was sick starting last night, but suffered through work and school today. Jeremy seemed fine until this evening. He came home from his friend's house, proclaimed that he was tired and his tummy hurt, and laid down on the couch where he has been ever since. For my little boy to actually take a break and lay on the couch of his own accord, this illness must be serious! I hope he's feeling better by tomorrow, as I have every intention of driving into town in order to go shopping for some birthday supplies. Jeremy is turning the big 4 in a little less than two weeks, and we have quite a shindig planned, I'm very excited! It will be his first 'friend' party, and I managed to talk him into a castle theme. I have lots of ideas for decorations and activities, and I can't wait to get started!

No comments: