Monday, January 8

Moving On

Yesterday was our semi-annual stake conference. We had a member of the presidency of the 70th with us, and they reorganized our stake presidency. It didn't mean a whole lot to me, as I didn't know the old presidency, and I don't know the new group either, but it was still a neat meeting to attend. It was a nice way to start a week that is starting to look more and more crazy as the days pass. Today is my only day to stay home and do housework, so I'm going to do a load of laundry, organize my bedroom, do the dishes, and a number of other household tasks. Tomorrow, the Institute class that I so enjoyed in the fall starts again, picking up where we left off in November. I'm greatly looking forward to this class, as it serves to edify me in ways that simply aren't possible when I study on my own. Then, Tuesday evening I will drop the kids off at a friends house, and head into town to pick up Ammon from work, and then we will grab something fast for dinner and attempt to finish the shopping necessary for Jeremy's birthday party next week. Now, on Wednesday, the real adventure begins. Ammon is staying home with the kids in the morning so that I can go to the dentist first thing. Then, Ammon will take the car, go to work, and I will feed the kids lunch and put Kadon down for a nap. After Kadon's nap, it will be time for Jeremy to get ready for a birthday party that is at 4 o'clock. After he gets home, we'll have a late dinner, bathe the kids, put them to bed. Then, finally, I will head over to my friend Laura's house for a book club meeting. Let's see...on Thursday, there's not much planned, other than my weekly TV addiction-which is returning to the lineup after the Christmas break with a two hour episode. By Friday, I'm sure I'm going to have some errands to run, and probably grocery shopping to do.
Anyway, my point in telling you all this is simple. I'm probably not going to have a lot of time to update this week. I'll try to get it in when I can, but I probably won't be as diligent as I should. That said, I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: