Friday, May 25

Is it time yet?

I'm feeling anxious to get to Ohio.

Actually, I don't know that anxious is quite the right word.

Impatient? Still not quite right. Hmm. Perhaps I'll be able to come up with the right word by the end of this post.

I haven't even started packing yet, and already I'm getting charged for our departure. I have been gathering boxes religiously for the last few weeks, and have been constantly organizing and sorting our possessions since April. As sad as I know I'm going to be the day we move out of Utah forever, I am definitely getting ready to go. We have had this move in various stages of development for so long that it seems crazy that it's finally getting closer. This morning I discussed with Ammon some purchases I am planning on making in the next couple of weeks for our plane ride, and I'm starting to plan what I'm going to pack first next week when the packing officially gets underway. I know that it's going to be a rough transition, the kids are going to be difficult every step of the way, and my ever-increasing girth isn't going to help matters when July comes and I'm needed most of all. However, despite all these fears and concerns, I'm ready to go. Maybe that's the right word.

I am ready to move to Ohio.

No comments: