Tuesday, May 8

Willow Park

Last night the kids and I met Ammon at Willow Park after work. We let the kids play on the playground for a little while, then we ate a picnic lunch that I had packed and brought with me. Once the kids had consumed most of the food, we walked around the zoo portion of the park for the rest of the evening. Next to the trail were these large rocks, and the boys ran and jumped on them. I thought it was appropriate that Jeremy ended up on the largest rock, and Kadon on the second largest rock. Who to stand on the smallest rock of all? Why-their baby brother or sister! I know it's kind of a dorky picture of me, but I have vowed to let pictures of my pregnant belly be taken this time, since I haven't had ANY pictures taken with either of the boys pregnancies, and now I regret that I have no photo evidence of my pregnancies.

We had a great time at the zoo, and even managed to come home with extra dimes from feeding the ducks. The children were so exhausted by the time we got home that they could barely stand up straight while we wrestled pajamas onto their tired little bodies. It was definitely an enjoyable way to spend a Monday evening!

No comments: