Monday, June 11

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes!

If there were an 'eek!' emoticon on blogger, I would use it. A cute little smiley face with hair standing on end, perhaps with both hands on either side of the face. It occurred to me last Thursday when I went to an enrichment activity that there are only four weeks left until our move. Actually, less than four weeks because the third is our anniversary, the fourth will be spent with friends celebrating, and we leave early, early in the morning of the fifth. So actually...that makes it barely more than three weeks from today. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm panicking--just a little bit. I keep trying to set aside days to pack, but it seems like at least half the time things come up. After my rude awakening on Thursday evening, I did get quite a bit done on Friday, but then nothing over the weekend. This morning I jumped back on the bandwagon, and attacked our bedroom with fervor. It's a pain because I'm trying not only to pack the things that we're taking with us, but I'm trying to sort out the things we no longer need into a yard sale/garbage pile. I feel accomplished at the end of the day. Very, very tired; but accomplished. I swear, we are moving to Ohio, moving from Russ and Mary's house into our own home, AND I AM NEVER MOVING AGAIN.

No comments: