Monday, June 18

Hogle Zoo


On Saturday Ammon and I drove down to Salt Lake with the kids. Ammon, to help my friend's husband remodel his deck, and the children and I to go to the zoo with Alisha. We left first thing in the morning, arriving in West Valley around 9:30 am. We made it to the zoo at about eleven, which luckily enough was just about the time it got scorching hot. Although the temperature hovered around 95 degrees all day, we still had a great time. I was grateful that I had taken about 10 bottles of water, because between the five children and two adults we drank every one of them, then refilled them on our way out to guzzle in the car. I'm glad that we were able to enjoy such a nice outing on a beautiful day, and the kids were even really well behaved in the crowds and heat.

No comments: