Thursday, June 21

Sleeping

I thought I'd add an explanation of the picture I used yesterday, since it probably looks kind of odd if you don't know what's going on. Remember a few weeks ago when I wrote about checking on my kids at night, and they were sleeping in the same bed? Well, thanks to the wonders of modern technology, namely the 'night portrait' function on my digital camera, I was able to capture a picture of it when it happened again the night before last. The kids had been in HUGE amounts of trouble, and got put to bed about 30 minutes early. Apparently they were killing time until they were tired enough to go to sleep, because when I checked on them just before eight I found them curled around each other in Jeremy's bed. This picture was taken a couple hours later, right before I went to bed. I figured after they'd been asleep for at least a couple hour the chances of waking them up were slimmer. Anyway, after I snapped this picture, I scooped Kadon up and deposited him on his bed, where he slept soundly for the rest of the night. Aren't they cute?!?!

1 comment:

Laura said...

this is a beautiful picture that you and your boys will cherish for years! Good job catching that moment!