Saturday, February 2

10 Questions

All actors, actresses, directors, etc., are asked these ten questions on Bravo's Inside the Actors Studio. I'd love to hear what your answers would be, either in the comment section or in your own blog.

1. What is your favorite word? Love
2. What is your least favorite word? Hate
3. What turns you on? Loyalty, hard work, compassion
4. What turns you off? pettyiness, jealousy
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of my children laughing
6. What sound or noise do you hate? An ambulance
7. What is your least favorite curse word? The f-bomb
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Secretary
9. What profession would you not like to do? Restaurant Work
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Well done, thou good and faithful servant

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these things I may post it on my journal soon.

Our Crazy Family said...

1. What is your Favorite word? Family
2. What is your least favorite word? Stupid
3. What turns you on? Service, Hard work, Love.
4. What turns you off? Unwillingness to try
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of my family when we are together.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Ambulance (I agree)
7. What is your least favorite curse word? the F word
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Criminal investigator
9. What profession would you not like to do? Plumber
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I knew you could do it.