Friday, February 15

Going's On

We've stayed busy lately, as usual. Earlier in the week I received a call from a friend of mine telling me about this great indoor playplace for the kids. We agreed to meet there this morning, and I was excited to see what new treasure the city of Cincinnati would offer us. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the 'indoor playplace' we were told about consisted of about five of the very, very expensive sets of playground equipment in one large room, accompanied by all the small moving pedal cars you can imagine. The business that houses this playland is actually Rainbow Play Systems, but three days a week they open up their showroom and let parents bring their children in for two hours of 'free play' in the mornings. The kids had an absolutely amazing time, and I'm already planning how I'm going to spend our next 10K to put one of these unbelievable systems in our own backyard. I took a few photos of the kids, and wanted to share them here.

I love this look of pure joy that Kadon gets when he's enjoying something. Makes me feel all warm inside.
I had a tough time catching Jeremy long enough to get a picture of him, but this is what I came up with when I told him to sit still long enough to get a shot of him.
I've also had a couple requests for some more recent pictures of Brooklyn, so I took these this afternoon between vaccuuming the floor and getting dinner ready. She loves her jumper, but we have to wrap a blanket around her in order to make her big enough to not slip through the openings for her legs. She also loves it when I attach toys to the jumper with her rings.
Unfortunatey, she can't fit the entire toy in her mouth. But she sure tries.
So close to a smile, but not quite there. I absolutely love, love, love her beautiful blue eyes.

No comments: