Wednesday, February 13

Privacy?

I'm seriously considering making this blog even more private. I can activate a function that would require me to add the email address of anybody that wanted to view it, and you would be required to sign in with that email address in order to be able to view my sometimes very private blog. I'm getting increasingly nervous about posting such personal information and photos in such a public way, but I also don't want to alienate any readers I already have. If you have an opinion one way or another, even if it's to tell me that if you have to sign in you'll never check my blog again, please comment here and let me know. I'll wait at least a couple of weeks before shutting anybody out, and I may not do it at all. Please comment and give me some feedback, so I don't worry about locking people out.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly, I don't blame you. The internet is scary where privacy is concerned. I shut my myspace blog down like that because it had so much personal info on it. The only reason my other blog is open is because I can't make it private without shutting out non-members and I have a few people who read me that aren't members of the site.

I am all for as much privacy as one can have on the internet! I'd still read if I had to sign in.

Emily Nielson said...

I think that as long as I'm signed in with my sissamom account, then I'd be fine. Do what you need to. Just make sure I'm on that list! ;)
em

David and Alisha said...

Sign in? Are you kidding me?!! I just don't know if I can handle that!!....You know I'm just kiddin'. Nah, I think it's a great idea. You never can be too careful!

Anonymous said...

What ever you think is best. I'd sign in

Russ and Mary said...

I think I could manage signing in if it wasn't too complicated. My best technical computer advisor isn't living in my home anymore. She wanted to live in Cincinnati.

Our Crazy Family said...

Yes I would be fine with that. You know I would.